Lea Katherine Thompson


Thompson was born on May 31, 1961 in Rochester, Minnesota,[ one of five children born to Clifford and Barbara Barry Thompson, a musician. Thompson is the younger sister of Coleen Goodrich, Shannon Katona and Barry Katona. Her mother is of Irish descent.She trained in ballet as a young girl, and was dancing professionally at the age of 14, securing scholarships to San Francisco Ballet, the Pennsylvania Ballet, and the American Ballet Theatre.When she was 20 years old and dancing professionally with American Ballet Theatre's Studio Company (then known as ABT II), the moment came to determine if she should join the company's main stage. Mikhail Baryshnikov (the artistic director at the time) informed her that she was a fantastic dancer but was too tall. In her words, that was "my moment of realization when I made the decision to stop dancing and not become a ballet dancer. It was an amazing moment. I could have smashed my head against the wall for ten years. "[She began acting. She moved to New York at the age of 20 and performed in several Burger King commercials in the 1980s alongside Sarah Michelle Gellar. Her co-star in Back to the Future Part II was Elisabeth Shue. Jaws 3-D, her movie debut in 1983. I also claimed that I could waterski. It wasn't the case. I had to learn water-skiing techniques that were difficult in five days because I had to do the Sea World water skiing show. I don't even know how to could swim!" She followed this with All the Right Moves (1983), Red Dawn (1984), and The Wild Life (1984).

<





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amanda Lamb personal life

Erin Cahill

Bindi Irwin measurements, bio, height, weight, shoe and bra size